Skip to main content

CHAPTER 3: Part 1 – The Clan Reject



***This is an original story written by Rafaela Medrano Roark. Chapter 3 is co-written by Vincenzo Pinari. The Original Charater, Ryusai, was created by VP***

Responsibility, loyalty, selflessness… These are words infused into the soul of ever Shobuto – my clan. Throughout my childhood there was no time for independence or creativity, only honor. Whatever one’s individual actions brewed, it reflected on the entire clan. They are Masters of Water and lightning style and they take great pride in their heritage and traditions. One of those traditions being that the members of the Shobuto never married outside of the clan. That is why when my father, Isshin Shobuto, the next leader of the clan, fell in love with Hotaru Chinatsu, my mother, things became challenging.

My mother, who was the last of her clan, was a master in fire jutsu. Some say she cast a spell on my father with a fire dance she used to do. So many feared the instability of fire, but my mother made it look magical and beautiful. She was enchanting.

When the leader of the Shobuto, my grandfather, found out about my parents’ engagement, he was outraged. To avoid being banished, Isshin struck a deal with his father; relinquishing his claim to be the next leader of the clan in exchange for him and his family to be allowed to remain in the village. My uncle, Nikushimi, would instead claim leadership of the Shobuto.

I was born in the hidden leaf hospital on May 21st , not long after my parents were wed. I had pure white hair (like my father’s) and vibrant orange eyes (like my mother’s). I was the clan disgrace- the living embodiment of everything they hated – mixed blood. While my mother was crying with joy, happy that the delivery went smoothly, my father released tears of concern and fear for what my future would hold. For he knew that hardships that would befall me later in life.

Oh, I guess I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, my name is Ryusai, and this is my story. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHAPTER 4: Part 2- Sensei

***This is an original story written by Rafaela Medrano Roark. Chapter 4 is co-written by Vincenzo Pinari. The Original Charater, Ryusai, was created by VP*** I knew leaving the Shobuto behind was the right course of action, however I had no earthly idea where I was going to go from here. Even though I was homeless with no direction, I didn’t care- I was free. For several weeks, I would sneak into the Academy at night. There wasn’t much food or space, but it was a roof over my head. I continued to go on missions and continue life “business as usual”. I kept my leaving/banishment to myself, as to not stir up concern amongst my team. My jutsu training also continued. I was even able to develop a few original jutsu of my own thanks to the skills my mother taught me.  One evening, due to a massive storm, the Academy got locked down before I had returned from my mission, leaving me on the streets that night. I had not yet been paid for my latest mission, leaving me penniless; unable to ...

CHAPTER 1: Part 1- The Obduction

****This is an original story based in the Naruto Universe written by Rafaela Medrano Roark**** October 10th - what a night. It was many things, but peaceful is not one of them.  After his loss against Minato, my uncle, Obito, retreated to his old house to hide from the anbu who were hot in pursuit. He must have figured that with the village busy combatting the rampaging 9 tailed beast- only the children would remain hidden and guarding the houses. Obito peered into his old bedroom window, taking note of the changes his younger sister had made. He and Zaria, my mother, were very close once; so, his death kind of pushed her over the edge. From what I have been told, she could often be found at the local bar. That is also where she met my father apparently.  Anyway- as Obito scanned the room, he noticed a pure white bassinet hidden in the corner. “Zaria is a mother?” he thought to himself.  Intrigued, my uncle cracked the window open which let a so...

Introduction

****This is an original story based in the Naruto Universe written by Rafaela Medrano Roark**** Hello, my name is Yukoto Uchiha. You have probably never heard of me before, but that’s ok, most bastard children get over looked. I am the daughter of the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya and the outcast Uchiha, Zaria. You have probably heard of my older cousins, Sasuke and Itachi, as well as my uncle Obito… We are a pretty messed up family to say the least- but you don’t choose your clan, right? Anyways, if you are here, then I’m sure you have heard all of their stories. How the 4th Hokage put the 9 tailed fox into his own son to save the village… How Itachi slaughtered his entire clan and joined the Akatsuki… How Sasuke went rogue to hunt down his brother… But the story I bet you haven’t heard, is the one about the girl born with the sharingan eyes. That’s right! You read that correctly- I was born with my sharingan already awoken. Wasn’t bad enough that I was a bastard, but I was also we...